Enhance your site with unique experiences by embedding audio, videos, images, rich media, and article previews. Use the steps below to easily paste the URL for the item you want to embed. For an example of what your site pages can look like with embedded sources from a variety of providers, view this sample of embedded media.
Embedded videos are automatically resized to fit the appropriate layout. For example, a smaller size for a sidebar, or a larger size for the main content area.
To embed a link into your site:
- Edit the page or block where you want to add your embedded link.
- In the Body section, click the Add Media link.
- Click the Embed from URL tab.
- Copy the URL for the media you want to embed to your clipboard. For example, if you have a an audio clip from soundcloud.com, a video from vimeo.com, or an image from flickr.com, right-click on the media and copy its URL to your clipboard.
- Paste the media's URL into the URL field.
- Click Submit, and if prompted for a format, select it and click Submit again.
You will see a thumbnail for the embed in your WYSIWYG editor. Note this will not show a working audio or video player until the next step.
- Click Submit.
You can also add content into the Media Gallery in much the same manner.